Hiking or climbing on routes in alpine terrain requires good physical health, meticulous preparation and technical skills in mountain sports. The routes presented here are undertaken at one’s own risk. If you want to safely practice mountain sports, taking training courses run by experts is highly recommended by the SAC. All the contents of the SAC Route Portal are put together with utmost diligence. However, the Swiss Alpine Club and the authors cannot guarantee that the information provided here is up-do-date, correct and complete. Therefore, the SAC and the authors cannot be held liable for possible errors.
- From the Cabane des Dix via the WNW-Ridge and the SW-Ridge
- From Cabane des Vignettes via the east ridge (traverse from Col de la Serpentine)
- Von der Cabane de Chanrion über den Ost-Grat (Überschreitung vom Col de la Serpentine)
- Von der Cabane des Dix (E-Grat, Überschreitung vom Col de la Serpentine)
- From Cabane des Dix via the NNW ridge (Arête Gallet)
Situation warning Mont Blanc de Cheilon
Help to improve the SAC web portal and contribute to safe outings in the Swiss Alps.
Situation warnings that are no longer relevant
Help us improve the SAC route portal and allow other nature lovers to spend time safely in the mountains.